Translate

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Birth







Hey all,

This is the second (first public) blog I've decided to create in order to post my views and impressions on the 4 wheeled contraptions that I'm pretty sure not many people give much thought to. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a professional writer/journalist in the least (even though I did score a 1 for the English Language in my CXCs, that would be the Caribbean equivalent of a 1500 in an SAT for my American audience). I'm just a regular guy who's crazy about cars and basically anything with an engine.

I'm a certified commercial pilot (currently unemployed as such) and an avid car freak who's in tune with the latest automotive trends and news. Ask me a question about cars (and aircraft) and I could go on for days regarding everything surrounding that particular topic. Anyway, within the last 10 years I've been privileged enough to go on test drives of some of the latest products to hit the road and I thought I'd share some experiences with you...my audience. Now please note, some of these drives vary from little more than me pretending to be car shopping in order to get a test drive on a specific model to full blown manufacturer sponsored events at racetracks. I haven't done much in the last year or two (probably because I may be on a wanted poster in the local dealerships) but I am getting the bug to do it again and I'm going post future and past experiences here.

Not only will you find test drives here, but also my personal take on various cars, aircraft, industry trends and news, plus my experiences surrounding my personal ride: a 2006 Mazda 6s. Plus if anyone needs some advice on car buying or general questions regarding anything I've said feel free to leave your questions and comments below and I'll be sure to respond to them.

So yeah, enough about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment